Friday, December 25, 2009

Posted by Hakzai

1. The Heritage Village, Seri Kembangan















Where did you guys when to celebrate your Christmas Eve on ytd? Sg.Wang? 1 Utama? KLCC? All above out off my list because I, Spirit and Amanda choose The Heritage (Gasonline) which located at Sri Kembangan. As you know, I’m the person who dislike crowded and compact place so there should suitable for me! XD

They provide the Christmas dinner set which cost RM22.90 – RM25.90 and include 1 drink and free gift. I choose Chezy White Chic Chop + Jello Café Latte as my meal. Spirit choose mushroom lamb chop + Blue Ocean Soda. Amanda choose Spicy Sambal Fried Rice + Pinky Day.

2. Spirit and Amanda















3. Gasoline (The Heritage)















4. Free gift XD


















Without any surprising and exciting we finished our dinner and get out of that place and back home. T_T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!