Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

Just got back from Leisure Mall,Cheras to watched Little Big Soldier. My 3rd movie during this Chinese New Year. :-P

 


This movie is about a soldier(Jackie Chan) and a general(Leehom Wang) from a different country who survive from the war. The general was captured by the soldier and he tries to brought the general back to his country. In the middle way they faced a lot of troubles and the actions and funnies part started. The ending is unbelievable because the soldier let the general away once he reached his country and he sacrifices to protect his own country flag.

 Rate : 6.5/10

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!