Saturday, March 13, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

Last night after my badminton sports game and I back home then bath. After a comfortable shower, suddenly I'm saw a weighing scale. Without any hesitation I'm straight step-on it. My nightmare appeared and I shouted out loud!(lucky I didn't scream :-P) "WTF? And I asked myself is it the weighing scale condemned?"

1.  OMFG! 81 kg? This is not appreciated!












How do you guys think? Is it terrible? I can't accept it! Totally different with previous weight! Even I'm looked back the previous photo and I found out this was d@mn huge different!

2. Is it a huge changing? (Please take note that this is not an advertisement! :-P)














After explored this matter, I should start to plan "keep fit/diet" program. Or you guys got any suggestion? Which sports do give a great result to decrease weight? Jogging? Gymnasium? Haih! Headache! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!