Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

Just got back from Jaya Jusco @ Cheras Selatan to watched Clash of Titans. Finally I've watched movie after heard a lot good comments from others. Actually this movie related to Greek myth but I'm don't have any knowledge about it. Therefore, I'm a bit blur about the storyline! :-P

Ok! Here come the story.


Perseus is a son of Zeus who is a demi-god and fight against god after his father killed by Hades. Perseus need to challenge a dangerous quests to defeat Hades who have a wild idea to lead the earth to hell and cheated Zeus(brother of Hades) to support him. With a group of brave warriors(but all dead la -_-"), finally  Perseus killed the Kraken(a monster which summon by Hades) and bring back a peaceful life to human.

Rate : 8/10 Graphic not bad and a happy ending. :-P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!