Monday, April 26, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

Last Saturday I've attended Nicia's son(Brayden) full moon ceremony/party. First at all, I wish to congratulate to CK & Nicia who gave born a healthy and a fatty baby. 

1. The handsome baby Brayden Wong














2. Nicia & Brayden

















3. Perry (the one who will be father soon too! :-P)













4. Derrick (pretending busy with his incoming msg! :-P)













5. MY (thinking when will be her turn leh? kekekeke :-P)













6. CK 'blowing water' session! :-P













Had a great and enjoyable weekend. :-P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bro, nicia son called brayden, not brandon la....

Hakzai said...

opss!
sry sry! mistaken there!
im will edit it!
=P

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!