Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

Just got back from Leisure Mall @ Cheras to watched Ice Kacang Puppy Love. One word to describe it 'FANTASTIC'. I can't believe nowadays local movie can produced a high quality and a great storyline movie! It's starring by a lot local artists and singers too. WORTH TO WATCH!


This movie is about 90's loves story, cultures and lifestyles. This movie will make you guys think back your puppy love/first love how bittersweet is it! Erm.... I'm not gonna say about the story but hope you guys will watch it yourself because it's really nice, funny and touching!

Rate : 9/10  Highly recommended to you guys. Don't ever miss this superb movie! =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!