Sunday, May 2, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

This time I would like to recommend a 'Pumpkin Porridge' steamboat. (sound weird rite? but taste not bad =P) My 1st impression was 'WTF! pumpkin porridge?' after tried it out I've changed my mind 'Wow! it's tasty' Thanks Pik Yean for brought me to try a new thing in my life. =P

1. Portion for 2 persons (too little rite?)


















2. Fresh Meat Dumpling (tasty! I like it! XD)

















3. Do you feel pumpkin? Yes I do! =P

















4. Chef Mandy busying to put her recipes! kekekeke =P

















5. Mandy & Pik Yen












6. The stupid guy who frightens by the pumpkin porridge steamboat! =P




The taste won't too heavy of pumpkin smell. For me, the taste is 'ngam ngam hou'. For those are a steamboat/porridge lover then you should try it out!

Rate : 8.5/10
Price : RM 66.90 (for 3 persons) (cheap or expensive? you guys define it! :-P)
Location : Queens Park Cheras, 392 Jalan Shelly.

1 comments:

asknomster said...

Hello... this is something really special. Looks like I need to give it a try. I have linked this post to http://asknomster.com/restaurant/?id=1586 . You can continue linking your other post @ www.asknomster.com . Hope to see you soon! =)

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!