Monday, August 2, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

Last two weeks ago I had my dinner at Jogoya cum celebrate Carlson's birthday at Jogoya. Now they having a Mid Summer Feast Promotion "BUY 2 FREE 1". Even just 3 of us and lack of birthday cake but we had a greatest laughter and an enjoyable night at there! 3 of us were too greedy and ordered too many foods until can't finish all.(Opss! What a wasted!) Overall, foods and atmosphere there got my thumbs up! =P   

1. Jogoya @ Starhill Gallery













2. Do you like Dim Sum? I do! =P












3. Carlson & Angel (hungry eh! kekeke =P)












4. Yes! Is me =P

















5. Angel & Me












6. Sau Sing Gong & Me












7. Angel, Carlson & me (the photo which completed captured 3 of us! =P)












Once and again I would like to take this opportunity to wish Carlson "Happy Birthday and may all his dreams come true!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!