Thursday, September 2, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

Last few week ago, I've found another best place to chilled where it located at TTDI Plaza. This place full of pubs, bistros some more got club(bamboo9) too. We decided to give Eivissa a visit and the price are not too expensive and the environment not bad too.

1. Jason with his Hoegaarden (kaki botol nie)


















2. Luke & Mandy (the lovely couple)












3. Hoegaarden (not my favorite =P)

















4. Eivissa Special Mocktail (taste not bad)

















5. A light supper after the drinks! =P












Another best place to chill out but compare with Jaya One then I'm more prefer Jaya One because the atmosphere a bit compared with TTDI Plaza. Maybe I'm not a alcohol lover hence I'm more prefer the place which have served non-alcohol drinks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!