Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

Finally I've hiked FIRM with my friends which located at Kepong after missed few chances at the passed. For me, it's really suffering and tiring(old liao) hence I suggest you guys better warm up first before go up the hill. We've spend about three hours at there which included photographing, hiking, yumcha-ing, siao-ing and etc.    


















The road was blocked by the trees because previous few day also raining till unstoppable.


































































































After walked/hiked for one or two hours, suddenly we found a Malay Tea House and we decided to rest awhile at there. The tea house provide a comfortable place for their customer to enjoy the meals and drinks but the price a bit expensive.



































A good/healthy activity in the early morning(but not for me =P) for those who have no idea what to do in morning. For me there are nothing to capture(photographing) except hiking but unless I can breathe a fresh air.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!