Sunday, October 31, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

Wow! Long time didn't update my blog since my laptop was condemned! It's time to trace back all my blog post! Last few weeks ago, I went to Ipoh with my friends for 'Makan' & Photographing session. I've tasted a lot of foods which I missed at last time when I went with my family but this time I'm also missed Lou Wong Sprout Chicken too!!!






















































































 
































































































Experienced a lot of new foods and have an enjoyable trip! If possible, next destination will make it to Bukit Panorama @ Kuantan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!