Thursday, February 3, 2011

Posted by Hakzai

Last week I've attended an annual dinner with my friends at Restaurant Loon Sin @ Kuchai Lama. The restaurant environments and services not that advanced as I think but the foods got my thumbs up! Since Chinese New Year just around the corner so it make the restaurant a bit compact and more merrier because a lot company holding their annual dinner too! 

































































Had a enjoyable dinner with friends and celebrated Derrick's birthday along on that day!

2 comments:

I AM A BLOGGER said...

Happy Chinese New Year!
hv a great rabbit year!

Romantic Dinner said...

Yeah lovely and colorful annual dinner. I like Chines food and very testy . your all photo's very nice and beautiful restaurant . thanks for nice sharing

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!